Uit Minecraft Wiki
|Deze pagina heeft vertaling nodig
Deze pagina bevat te veel woorden uit een andere taal.
- Dit artikel gaat over users' measurements of performance of the Minecraft PC version on various hardware and software. Voor the performance of the Pocket Edition, zie Pocket Edition hardware performance. Voor the in-game bugs of Minecraft, zie Known bugs.
[bewerken] Hardware Requirements
- Any computer with the following hardware should suffice, however, for an enjoyable experience, we suggest looking at the Recommended Requirements.
- Minimum Requirements :
- CPU : Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)
- RAM : 256MB
- GPU : ATI Rage or GeForce 256 with OpenGL 1.2 Support
- HDD : At least 90MB for Game Core and Sound Files
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 or up is required to be able to run the game.
- Recommended Requirements :
- CPU : Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM : 1GB
- GPU : GeForce 66xx or ATI Radeon 9xxx and Up with OpenGL 2 Support (Excluding Integrated Chipsets)
- HDD : 150MB
[bewerken] Software Requirements
- Minecraft Release 1.2.5 or newer
- Java (Java SE 6 Update 32 or Java SE 7 Update 4 or newer is preferred)
[bewerken] Please include
- Please include the following info, obtainable via software such as Piriform, Speccy, AIDA64, sysctl, lshw, or CPU-Z in your entry:
- Operating System (Mac, Windows, Linux), Version, and Architecture (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU Brand (AMD/ARM/Intel), CPU Name, Clock Speed (in GHz)
- GPU Brand (AMD/nVidia), GPU Name, Clock Speed (in GHz), VRAM Amount (in MB)
- RAM Amount (in GB), RAM Type (DDR, DDR2, DDR3)
- Resolution and Color Depth
- FPS in Windowed Mode is Required. FPS in Fullscreen is Requested.
- Please keep comments under 10 words.
- If you are using Linux, please mention which version of Java you're using (OpenJDK or Sun/Oracle)
[bewerken] Conditions for testing
To contribute to this list:
- Use the following settings:
- Look around in all directions
- When getting your average frame rate walk around in a small circle.
- Get an average frame rate for the default window size and with a maximized window. To maximize your window, press
(Mac OS X + ).
- Do not look down while obtaining the frame rate.
- Bragging will get your entry removed or edited.